Friday 4 January 2013

Blah blah blah

Everything in life seems so blah right now. Nothing's happening. Nothing is interesting. Nothing excites me anymore. I wake up, I do nothing I go back to sleep. I have little motivation. Not even for work. Not even to talk to people.

I wrote before about needing to be brave to step out and change things. I realise now that building a life takes effort not courage. One step isn't enough, I have to carry on walking.

I'm stuck in a rut and I'm far from the place I want to be, in terms of my relationships with people, my relationship with God, my work-life balance, my wardrobe ... this list could go on and on. However a new year affords the promise that the slate is wiped clean that you can be better than you were before. This will require commitment not complaining, something that changing a calendar doesn't give you.

Last year I promised to be more open, I really wasn't. I never really have been. But I've had enough of this rut now. This will be my last whiny-complainy-woe is me-my life is rubbish post.
My blog may end here. I hope it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to have your say? Do it...